Introduction and Special Instructions
Lesson 3 - Who Am I?
- You will be invited to select a card from your favorite deck of cards, knowing cards have Power
- Take time to explore the meaning behind the card
- Take you through a guided meditation so you may connect deeper with your card
- Complete the attached handout as a guide to where you are now, and where you wish to go
- To share with a workshop partner what comes up for you (if you are not doing this workshop alone)
This is an exercise in connecting with your soul-essence, that part of you wishing to reveal itself. It also happens to be one which knows who you are, why you are here, and what you need do to in order to fill your karmic destiny.
Special instructions for this session: It is now time to move beyond the intellect, the mind. You are invited to do the follow:
- Before watching the video retrieve your favorite deck of cards (can be spiritual or self-help deck of cards).*
- Holding the cards in your left hand (your receptive hand), close your eyes and set your intention for the session by asking the question, "Who Am I?"
- Wait a moment for a sense, or feeling, to come to you. It could be as subtle as a gentle feeling of peace. Have no expectations.
- Then shuffle the cards, and when you feel ready, draw a card.
- Hold the card in your left hand while you proceed with watching the video.
- Only at the end of the video, print and complete the worksheet for this lesson. Give yourself time to do it - there is no rush. Let the card speak to you and guide you in how to answer the questions.
* The live workshop from which this online workshop has been developed used the deck of cards called Animal Spirits Knowledge Cards. It does not matter which deck of cards you prefer - as long as the cards "speak" to you.
If you do not have a deck of cards that work for you, the following are available from Amazon. Any would by suitable.
Click on the thumbnail below to order.
Animal Spirits Knowledge Cards by Pomegranate Communications Inc,US
Ascended Masters Oracle Cards: 44-Card Deck and guidebook, by Hay House
Archangel Oracle Cards, by Hay House Inc.
Cat Comfort Cards, by Hay House
The Rider Tarot Deck, by Arthur Edward Waite
Click on the image above to find out more about each deck.
The above are just a few examples of what is available. There are many, many other card decks available.