Introduction and Special Instructions
Lesson 12 - The Path to Freedom Model© Explored - Part 1 of 2
Because of the richness and scope of the material, this lesson is delivered in two parts. This session addresses part 1. Part 2 will follow in the next session.
- Explore “soul-choice” prior to conception
- Reveal the “split” at age 4 - 5, a critical event in everyone's life
- Discuss sexual orientation, and what how this is determined at a soul level
- Consider the known, unknown and unknowable, important concepts from the Toltec teachings
- Review the Adam Archetype, a place of dominance and control
As explained in the Personal Journey model in lesson 6, you are still exploring circumstances in your life which has taken you to the Nadir, the "dark night of the soul". This turns around in lesson 14 when you begin to recognize your own journey and what you can do to reclaim your freedom.
Rest assured this workshop does take you a place where renewal, growth and inner peace are to be found. However, like the heroes in the movies we love, we too need to travel the path of challenges before emerging out the other side, the side when a new-found freedom lies.
The content from the next two lessons are fully described in Part 2 of Your RETURN to FREEDOM: A Practical Guide to Finding Lasting Inner Peace.
Special instructions for this session: In the next two sessions, new concepts will be introduced. Take your time processing the information. Try and relate to your own life experiences as you go through this lesson.